With the smartphone market saturated with all sorts of models with striking features, you may have wondered if tablets are even around anymore. Phones displays have got bigger over the years. What is the need for a tablet? What do tablets offer apart from larger screen sizes?
Well, don’t worry. Tablets are very much around, and they have found their market niche. The tablet market in India is booming, with many Indian. Overseas manufacturers as Micromax, Acer, and Samsung are launching new models across all price segments.
Samsung tablets currently dominate the Indian market. And if you are looking for one, we have a lot of useful information that will help you to Grab Samsung Tablet. Remember that the features you choose will determine your tablet price.
Samsung tablets – Series S and Series A
Samsung tablets come in two series: Series S and Series A. The main difference between the two is the price. Series S tablets are priced higher and come with fancier specifications. Series A devices are targeted towards the entry-level consumer who has an eye on the tablet price.
Samsung tablets — General features
- RAM and Storage: Samsung Series S tablets come with 4 GB to 6 GB RAM and up to 128 GB of internal storage (expandable up to 1 TB). Series A tablets come with 3 GB to 4 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
- Processor: The standard devices in Series S and Series A start with an Octa-Core processor. A Tab S7 Plus features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor, the best to date in any Samsung Tablet.
- Battery Life: Samsung tablets are known for their large, vibrant displays, and, they need a powerful battery for optimal performance. Thanks to their 7,050 mAh battery, the Samsung tablet will give you over 13 hours of usage on a single charge.
- Display: The S series tablets feature SUPER AMOLED displays with large screen sizes of 12.4 inches. This is close to a standard 13-inch laptop and has a value for money feature. The cheaper Series A tablets feature screen sizes of 10 inches.
- Versatility: Their segment and prices, Samsung tablets come in LTE and Wi-Fi versions. This means that customers choose to select a device according to their unique requirements.
Let’s take a closer look at Samsung Series A tablets
Samsung Series A tablets are built to impress with their slim, stylish, and sophisticated design and solid features at affordable prices. These are for budget users who are looking for an Affordable Tablet Price.
1) Here are some popular Samsung Series A models:
2) Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (LTE)
3) Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite (LTE)/ Galaxy Tab A7 Lite (Wi-Fi)
4) Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (Wi-Fi)
5) Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (LTE)/ Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (Wi-Fi)
Let’s take a closer look at Samsung Series S tablets.
Samsung Series S tablets are premium segment tablets that are advanced devices created for delivering a PC-like experience in a compact form.
Here are some popular Samsung Series S models:
1) Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE (LTE)/Galaxy Tab S7 FE (Wi-Fi)
2) Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ (LTE)/Galaxy Tab S7+ (Wi-Fi)
3)Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 (LTE)
4) Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (Wi-Fi)/Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (LTE)
5) Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (6 GB RAM) (LTE)
6) Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e (LTE)
Buy a Samsung tablet is one of the best purchases you can make. Its premium features and value for money. Samsung devices offer terrific hardware and utility at an Affordable Tablet Price. Some high-end Samsung tablets even beat laptops in terms of features.
Tablet is a good option if you have to move around constantly. Work or play, you cannot go wrong with a Samsung tablet.
You can get the best Samsung tablet on No Cost EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
The practical way of purchasing the best tablets in India
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best Samsung tablets hassle-free on No Cost EMIs.
The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh. It enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total. product price.