Now that the world has started opening up again, we have the opportunity to travel far and wide. However, the risk of COVID-19 infection is still considerable. Regardless of whether you have been vaccinated – masks are a must when you are using public transport.
There are many factors that you need to take into account. When deciding which kind of mask to use for your travels.
There are some of the things to keep in mind when searching for the best travel mask.
- Breathability – Since you will be wearing a single mask for several hours at a stretch, it is important to find one that lets you breathe normally. Generally, disposable single-use surgical masks provide maximum breathability while covering the entire nasal area. N95 masks and certain cloth masks may be equally effective but not as comfortable.
- Comfort – The mask must not feel like it is disturbing your natural state of being. Of course, you will always be aware of its restrictiveness. But the fabric must also feel light and comfortable against your skin. Light cloth material is ideal as it makes for a snug, secure, and stylish mask.
- Long-lasting impact – This is an important factor to consider depending on how long your journey is for. If you are planning to travel for a long period of time. Then you need a mask that will serve you accordingly. The best travel mask should have filters made of Nanofibers that block airborne particles down to 0.1 microns. Nanotechnology filters can provide the best protection against the COVID virus with its larger surface area and small pores.
To put it simply, the perfect travel mask is that which allows you to travel in both comfort and style while being protected from the virus among large crowds.
Which one is the ideal travel mask?
The answer is – it really varies according to your travel schedule. Here are the special benefits you get from the most common types of masks:
- N95 or KN95 – With several protective layers that block up to 95 percent of 0.3-micron particles, this is one of the more popular choices. It can also protect you for as long as 12 hours at a stretch and is thus ideal for traveling long distances.
- Cotton Mask – The cloth material is generally light on your skin and has the additional advantage of being a fashionable and stylish mask. These masks are known to have a triple-layer filter which provides adequate protection.
- Three-layer mask with Nanotech filters – This is perhaps the smartest choice. These kinds of masks have certified standards and have received approval from both the European Union and the Nelson labs in the USA.
- This mask is guaranteed to provide protection against 96 percent airborne particles and is the most effective shield against the COVID virus.
- Additionally, these masks are light against your face and do not cause rashes or breakouts even for sensitive skin.
Among all the things you are worried about going wrong in your travel plans, let your safety not be one of them.
Buy the best quality mask online and enjoy your journey without endangering your health.