Emails are undeniably the most extensively utilized medium for professional and personal work in today’s age of information and technology. Outlook is the first name that comes to mind when we think about email clients. What is Hotmail? Is it also a query that comes up in people’s minds? Is there a difference between Outlook and this? How do I save emails from Hotmail backup? Let’s take a look at all there is to know about Hotmail:
What is the difference between Hotmail and Outlook.com?
Many people are perplexed by Hotmail. But it’s important to note that today’s Outlook.com isn’t just an updated version of Hotmail with a new moniker. Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith started Hotmail in 1996. It was purchased by Microsoft in 1997 and relaunched as Outlook.com in 2012.
As stated in the title, the purpose of this blog is to describe how to download emails from Hotmail. How can I make a Hotmail backup account? And everything else that has to do with Hotmail.
Related Post: How to Export IMAP to PST
4 Persuasive Reasons to Hotmail Backup Emails
Before going over how to Hotmail backup emails, it’s a good idea to go through why you should backup Hotmail emails. Users download Hotmail emails and back up Hotmail emails for a variety of reasons. The cause might be different for each user. The following are some of the reasons:
- No one likes to take a chance with their data, therefore a Hotmail backup is a necessary precaution.
- Direct access to data stored in PST (MS Outlook’s data storing file format) is possible without any downtime.
- If you have data on your local system, porting emails becomes quite simple. In other words, a hard disc.
- By archiving Hotmail email in PST format, users may save up server space.
Methods for Downloading Hotmail Emails to Your Local Disks
There are two ways to Hotmail backup email: one is to do it yourself, and the other is to use a professional third-party application. First, we’ll talk about the handbook.
How to Hotmail Back-Up Emails for Free
Yes, there are several manual methods as well. You may use them to download Hotmail backup emails. Import and Export, as well as Drag and Drop procedures, are examples. However, all of these manual approaches have several restrictions and disadvantages that no one desires. Below are some limitations/drawbacks that should make you shun manual methods:
- Manual procedures take a long time and are not recommended by experts.
- Not all versions of Outlook are compatible.
- Because technical competence is required, human mistake is a possibility.
- With the manual approach, there is a size restriction.
- Advanced features such as Filter, Scheduler, and Restore, among others, are not available using manual approaches.
- It necessitates task repetition regularly.
How Do I Instantly Hotmail backup Emails?
Everyone desires quick and effective processing, which a professional tool may give in just a few clicks. SysTools IMAP Backup Wizard and Restore, for example. The software has a lot of features and functions that are easy to use. The following are some of its most notable features:
Users may quickly backup numerous Hotmail emails to a PST file format
- The tool has a feature called scheduler that is highly powerful. This feature eliminates the need to constantly recall backups. You may now back up your email on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. At the appointed time, the utility will take an automated backup of the emails.
- SysTools IMAP backup and restore tool also has an incremental Hotmail backup option by default. This tool not only restarts the process where it left off but also avoids duplication.
- It is not only adept at backing up data, but it can also restore email from PST to IMAP server mailboxes.
- The SysTools IMAP Backup and Restore tool now has a filtering option for backup emails. Users can use date range and folder filters to filter backups.
- Users can also limit the size of the PST files that arise. The user may easily select a file size limit for PST files, and the application will divide them whenever they exceed that amicability to make numerous backups and restoration jobs. This capability allows many jobs to run at the same time, saving time and effort.
- It works with all versions of the Microsoft Windows operating system. Furthermore, as the software’s name implies, it supports any IMAP server mailboxes, not only Outlook/Hotmail.
- A free demo version of the software is also available to test the tool’s functionality.
Users download Hotmail emails or look for a means to Hotmail Backup emails for a variety of reasons. To be sure, there are a few manual methods as well, but manual methods have several downsides and limits. We recommended and discussed SysTools IMAP Backup and Restore application to easily and accurately backup Hotmail emails.
This software has a lot of features that make the process more professional and user-friendly. This software is ideal for those who wish to download all of their Hotmail emails or backup their Hotmail emails. There is also a free/demo version available. The software is simple to download, install, and operate. The demo version will process the first 25 items per folder.