Articlegood | In this article, we have discussed the most searched query “ how do I combine two Outlook data files?” Here You will get the complete steps to merge PST files manually and automatically.
Outlook is the most popular desktop-based email client. Therefore, it also offers users to create multiple email accounts to store the data. Outlook supports storing all the data items such as contacts, calendar item, email messages, and other to PST file format. But when it’s time to manage all these PSTs, users face several issues like delete PSTs, hanging, unable to open PST files.
If you want to get rid from all these problems, merging all Outlook PST files into a single file is the best solution. However, users are seeking a way to merge 2 archive.pst files in Outlook.
Before starting with the solution, first let’s see the benefits of combining two or more data files into a single one.
Advantages of Merge Multiple Outlook Data Files
- Therefore, it is the perfect option to merge all PSTs, if you want to combine from Outlook to another application.
- It maintains Outlook performance and speed, PST file consolidation is necessary for the users.
- However, users want to combine all the email accounts data files, merging is the best option.
- A single file can easily be opened, shared, viewed with someone in no time.
Now, in the next section we are going to discuss the manual method for combining two Outlook data files step by step.
Merge 2 Archive.pst Files into One Manually
There is no direct manual method that can be used to merge two Outlook PST files. Therefore, to perform manual method you have to complete two step process:-
Step 1:- Make New PST File
- First, Open Outlook on your system and go to the Home Tab.
- Click on New Items>> More Items>>Outlook Data File.
- Now, select the location to save a new PST data file.
- Click on the OK and the file is created successfully.
Step 2:- Import PST to Newly Created File
- Click on the File tab.
- Then, select Open & Export>> Import/Export option.
- Choose “Import from another program or file” and click on the Next.
- Now, select “Outlook Data File (.pst)” as the file type and Click on Next.
- Browse, and pick the PST file that you want to import.
- Check “Do not import duplicates” if you need and press Next.
- After that, select the folder to import and check the include subfolders box.
- Click to Finish and start importing.
Note: Repeat the step 2 for the other PST file to merge as Outlook which gives permission to import one PST at a time. If you feel that the above method is difficult and you are unable to combine PSTs with this, then you can go with the second approach.
How to Combine Two Outlook Data Files? – Automated Solution
In the above section, we have performed a manual method which is too lengthy and difficult. So, here we have suggested the best PST File Joiner software which is too easy and simple to merge two PST data files without facing any hassle. Therefore, both technical and non-technical users can easily use this tool for an easier conversion process. It also offers two options for Outlook data management: Join or Merge. You can choose any of them as per your need.
Steps to Merge Multiple Outlook PST Data Files Using Software
Following are the steps to merge two PST files into one. Go step by step to complete the conversion process easily and simply. Let’s take a look for the same:-
- Lunch and install the software on your system.
- Now, select PST files for merging.
- Choose whether you want to Merge or Join the PST.
- And, select the merge in New PST, Existing PST or Outlook Profile.
- Then, check the required mailbox items and hit on Next Button.
So, this is the whole process of combining two or multiple data files without facing any error and losing a single information.
What are Features to Combine Two Outlook Data Files into One?
Well, the tool is the complete collection of data management and offers several features to perform this task. Some of them are below mentioned in steps:-
- Therefore, the join option is used to join two PST files by creating a new folder.
- You can merge two Outlook data files into one with all items.
- It allows the merge option to merge Outlook folders into one.
- Remove duplicates from contacts, calendars, emails, and much more.
- It can split an oversized PST file into a small size while combining PSTs.
- The software supports Outlook 2007, 2010, 2016, 2019, and other versions.
- It provides freedom to merge PST files without Outlook by choosing merge in the new PST option.
- No 2 GB file size limitations, combine unlimited data files without data loss.
- Users can check and unchecked deleted items and junk folders for merging.
In this blog, we have solved the query on how to combine Two Outlook Data Files successfully without any error. In the above section we have discussed the manual steps to merge PST files. However, this process is difficult for non-technical users. That’s why we suggest the automated solution for a safe and secure way to combine multiple Outlook PST data files into one. Which is easier for both technical and non-technical users.