“I have two Zoho Mail accounts and I want to move all Zoho email folders to another account. Does someone guide me on how can I move emails from one Zoho account to another account? Please suggest a possible method as soon as possible? Thanks a lot!!”
Articlegood: If you have the same query but are still looking for a way to accomplish this task. Then your search is over here. This blog explains the quick way you can move your emails from one mailbox account to another in Zoho. Here we will cover the following content and at the end of this blog, you will receive the fruitful solution for your request.
How to Move Emails from One Zoho Account to Another? Solution
In order to transfer Zoho emails from one account to another account, you can use the Import/Export emails option. This way, you can easily export Zoho emails in EML file format and then import the resultant EML file to another Zoho Mail account. Basically, this option allows users to backup their important emails as a zip file and after extraction, they will get the EML files. You need to perform the two steps to complete this task:
- Export emails to EML file
- Import EML file in Zoho account
Step 1: Export Emails from Zoho Mail Account
First of all, log in to your Zoho account from which you want to move emails. Afterward, follow the below steps:
- In Zoho Mail, go to the Setting and select the Import/Export option.
- In the Export section, select the Folder from which you want to export emails.
- After selecting a folder, choose the required options:
- Select the duration according to months from the list.
- Choose a date range to export a specific range of emails.
- Select Export all emails in the folder option to export the entire folder.
- Also, check the Include subfolder box and click Export to start the process.
- After completion, you will receive an email with a link to download exported emails as ZIP file.
- Download the emails and save them to the desired path on your system. Then extract the ZIP file and you will get the EML file.
Limitations with Zoho Export Emails Process
Zoho allows its users to easily export and import their emails, but here are some limitations as well. Using the above process, you can export emails from one folder at a time. If you want to export Zoho emails from all folders you need to repeat the same process for all folders. In order to export Zoho emails, you need to use the alternate solution that is mentioned in the below section.
Alternate Solution to Move Emails from One Zoho Account to Another
Use SysTools Zoho Backup Software to move mails from one account to another in Zoho Mail. The tool supports exporting Zoho mail to EML file format. With this utility, you can convert emails to selective or all folders at the same time. It does not have any limitations on file size and file number, you can convert any large Zoho mailbox.
Steps to export emails from Zoho to EML file format are as follows;
Step 1. Download and run the Zoho email backup tool on your system.
Step 2. Enter the Credentials of your Zoho account.
Step 3. Select EML file format from the saving list.
Step 4. Browse for the desired location to save the output.
Step 5. Select folders and click on the Start button.
With this software, you can convert Zoho to MBOX, PST, and EML file format. This way, you can easily perform Zoho to Office 365 Migration, Zoho to Gmail Migration, etc.
Once the completion of the conversion, you can import the EML file into another Zoho Mail account. Follow the below instructions to complete this task.
Step 2: Import EML to Zoho Mail Account
This is the last step to completing the task to move emails from one Zoho account to another. Here are the steps to import the EML file into the Zoho account:
- Login to your Zoho account in which you want to move emails.
- Go to Settings and click on the Import/Export.
- In the Import section, browse the EML file which you exported above.
- Select the folder in the “Import under the chosen folder”. Check the “Retain the folder structure in the zip file”.
- Click on the “Import from EML” button and the process will start immediately.
Once the import process is complete, you can check your Inbox folder.
Note: If the import of some emails could not be processed, you will receive a notification with details of the failed emails and the corresponding errors.
Zoho Mail is a well-known multi-function email service. Many Zoho users want to move mails from one account to another for many reasons. To complete this task, you must first export emails from Zoho to the EML file format and then import the EML file into the Zoho Mail account. Here we have explained the step-by-step method to move emails from one Zoho account to another by exporting and importing emails using the Import / Export option. You can manually transfer emails from one folder at a time. To export emails from all email folders at once, we mentioned the best Zoho email backup software.