How to Open MBOX File in Gmail account? Free Methods
Are you concerned to open MBOX file in Gmail? If this is the case, there is no longer any need for you to be concerned since we are going to propose the best, simplest, and easiest solution. That is called BitRecover MBOX to Gmail Converter and manual methods.
This solution will allow you to import and open .mbox files in your Gmail or G Suite account without any issues. It is possible for private users as well as corporate users to transfer any sort of MBOX file, including MBOX files, MBS files, and MBX files, into a Gmail or G Suite account. This includes MBOX files with an extension mailbox as well as MBOX files without an extension inbox.
User Queries to Open MBOX file in Gmail
“I have saved the data from my Gmail account on my local PC using the Takeout file format. In addition, I have to transfer them into another Gmail account. I have done some searching on Google, but I haven’t been able to discover a solution there that meets my needs. Actually, I want to open MBOX file in Gmail account in bulk so I can access them there. If you know of a solution that would be appropriate for my situation to import MBOX file into Gmail, I would appreciate it if you could share it with me.”
“I have a Gmail account, which I use for both personal and professional purposes,” the sentence begins. “I use Gmail.” On the other hand, after starting the Gmail software, my computer remains frozen indefinitely. As of right now, all of my emails and their attachments are fairly vital, which is why I’ve made the decision to back up all of my Gmail messages and their files. Using Google Takeout, which saves data in MBOX format, I’ve now made a copy of all of the emails in my Gmail account. Because the requirements of the business are often changing, I need to work on a variety of email clients while moving around to various locations. As a result, I will have a tough time seeing the MBOX data included in Gmail. Is there a dependable method that I can use that will enable me to read and examine this MBOX file without having to install the MBOX email client that is required to do so? Sincerely looking forward to a prompt answer to open the Google MBOX file.”
Manual Methods to View and Read MBOX Files into Gmail
Thunderbird allows users to configure a Gmail account into thunderbird. So, follow all the steps to set up both accounts to Open MBOX file to Gmail.
- Simply choose “Tools” from the menu to go to the part where you may configure your account.
- Select the option to “Create a new account”.
- Please enter your name and the login information for your Google Mail account. After that, the software will make an attempt to set up the account, although it is quite probable that this will fail.
- Select the manual setup option and enter the required details.
Hassle-Free Solution to Open MBOX File in Gmail
We would like to suggest that you make use of MBOX to Gmail. That is software that automates the process to open MBOX files in Gmail at once. It may copy your huge MBOX file over to your Gmail account in a single operation. Without causing any errors or losing any data in the process.
It supports the conversion of files with extensions .mbox, MBOX, MBX, and MBS into Gmail and G Suite accounts without causing any problems. The application is compatible with all MBOX files generated by supported apps such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Opera Mail, Eudora, Entourage, SeaMonkey, PocoMail, and ProtonMail, and so on. It allows the conversion of a single MBOX mailbox as well as the simultaneous conversion of a batch of MBOX mailboxes into a Gmail account.
The converter provides users with two distinct choices for moving MBOX data into Gmail, including the ability to move all MBOX files into one Gmail account or to open MBOX file in Gmail account.
Therefore, in order to properly conduct the conversion from MBOX to Gmail. You may choose any one of the available options in accordance with your requirements. To accomplish the selective conversion of MBOX files into a Gmail or G Suite account. You may additionally apply date filters in the “From” and “To” date fields of the conversion window.
Steps to Open and Read MBOX File in Gmail Account
- Download and install the software on your machine to open MBOX file in Gmail.
- After that, make use of the available choices to upload the MBOX files.
- Once that step is complete, the software panel will display all of the files and directories.
- At this point, you should enter the Gmail account details, such as your email id and app password.
- Finally, in order to access an MBOX file in Gmail, you need to hit the “Convert” button.
Why choose a professional solution than manual methods?
- Users are given the ability to convert numerous MBOX files in bulk together with their attachments without being limited by any file size constraints using the software.
- The tool keeps all of the email components, such as Bcc, Cc, To, From, Date, Subject, Formatting, Inline, and Font Size, throughout the process.
- Give users the ability to upload either a single or a batch of MBOX files at the same time.
- The user interface displays a preview of all the folders and subfolders on the screen, allowing them to pick the necessary data from the panel.
- The application is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system, including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and all earlier versions.
- You do not need to go through any kind of import or export procedure since this application can open MBOX files straight in Gmail. Basically, just provide the login information for your Gmail account.
Time to Say Goodbye
Users will be disappointed to learn that it is not feasible to simply import the data. If you have a Google Mail account and wish to open MBOX file in Gmail. You will need intermediate software, such as a converter or a mail client. Google Mail does not support MBOX files directly. When it comes to Thunderbird, you will need to install a specialized add-on.
Also Read: How to Move Emails from One Zoho Account to Another?