How To Resolve The Canon Printer Won’t Connect To Wifi
Canon printers are the best printers which are famous all around the world. Although this printer is free from all the issues, at times you can face something like a canon printer won’t connect to wifi. There are many reasons which are why you might have been facing this issue.
Canon printers are used in schools, offices, and even at homes. They are available in various shapes and sizes. With this printer, you will be able to print anywhere. You can easily set up this printer by using a smartphone.
How to connect the canon printer with the wireless network?
In order to connect the printer with the wireless network, you need to use built-in Wi-Fi on the printer and then install the canon printer app on your smartphone in order to complete the setup.
If you are still failing to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi network, then you must try the steps below:
How to fix the canon printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi:
Update the printer drivers:
With the help of various driver software, update the drivers of the computer with one click. While installing, the software is going to perform a full scan to find out how many out-of-date drivers you have.
After that, you can proceed to update all the drivers at once. You can easily manage the downloads, create a backup. Then save all your drivers in a zip file and schedule driver, update, scan, and notifications.
With the software, you can perform lightning-fast scans for the driver. With just one click, you will be able to update all the drivers. There is also a built-in backup and a schedule manager.
Faulty hardware is sometimes the issue. This might be causing the hardware not to work properly. If you think that some parts might have gone outdated, then you may disconnect that part from the printer and stop the printing.
Make sure that you get in touch with the Canon printer’s assistance if this is the case.
while using the Canon printer on mac, make the USB connection correctly. It can be the issue where the connection made is faulty and this might be the real cause of the issue.
Make sure the connection is working fine and intact.
Papers in the tray:
Sometimes the main issue why the Canon printer might stay offline for too long is because of the paper jamming. There are sometimes pieces of paper that are left inside the printer that might be the real reason behind the issue.
Make sure that you are removing these papers from the tray. After that reboot the device in order to make sure that it comes back online.
Advanced troubleshooting steps:
- The first step that you need to follow is to test and check all the cable connections that are there with your printer.
- Make sure that you check your laptop as well as your router. Also, check the connection between the laptop router and printer and whether or not it is operating well or not.
- Check the cable connection and the switch of your printer. Make sure it is On.
- After that take a deep look at the tray of the printer and see for any paper jams if there are any.
- After that make sure that the printer is attached to the Wi-Fi and it is aligned nicely within the tray of the printer.
- Sometimes the issue is with the update which is why you might be facing the Canon printer won’t connect to WiFi issue.
- What you need to do is to click the Apple menu and then look for any updates that are still left to install.
- Restart your device by selecting the restart options from the Apple menu.
- You can even open the document that you need to print.
- You can press Ctrl+p in order to give the printer the option to print and see whether or not the printing is working now or not.
These are some of the ways through which you will be able to resolve the issues. If you are still facing the issues, then get in touch with the official experts of canon printer. They will provide you with the best solutions! For further details you can visit the website articlegood.