Overview:- In this following article we have momentarily talk about BMP and PNG Image formats. Here we have also discussed about how to turn PNG into BMP file format. Read the complete post and then follow us for more updates.
PNG format stands for Portable Network Graphics, usually a type of raster image file format. This format however is widely known among web developers and designers because of its capability to handle graphics with transparent and semi-transparent backgrounds.
Whereas, BMP stands for Bitmap Image File, is an image file format that contains bitmap graphics data. These files are device independent and it requires no graphics adapter to display it. Therefore, the image data in BMP files are usually uncompressed or compresses with a lossless compression.
Know the Procedure to Turn PNG into BMP File Format
There are quite a few methods by which users can easily resolve this issue. For this procedure, we will first explain the manual method discussing its pros and cons along the way. Afterwards, we will be describe the professional solution to overcome the manual limitations.
This entire procedure is divided into two parts:-
- Manually Transforming PNG into BMP Format
- An Automated Approach
Manual Solution to Transform PNG into BMP File Format
Execute these below mentioned instructions:-
- To start, open Microsoft Paint and browse your PNG files.
- Afterwards, navigate to the File menu and choose Save As option.
- Moreover, select BMP as your saving format and then click on the Save option.
What are the Drawbacks of the Aforementioned Technique?
- This technique can be time consuming if you happen to have large amount of numbers that you want to transform into BMP.
- Data corruption and duplication can also occur during the procedure.
- Also, there are also high chances that users may end up losing some of their data.
- It does not support bulk image conversion.
A Quick Guided Solution – PNG to BMP Converter Software
There are plenty of online converters that users can utilize to perform this task. That is why we highly recommend you to use the Smart PNG File Converter Tool to turn PNG into BMP format. This tool allows users to transform their PNG files into various export formats such as JPG, PNG, PDF, BMP, TIFF, GIF, WebP, HTML, TEXT and many more. It is built with advanced mechanism that helps users to keep the quality of the images and other attributes intact before and after the process. This converter tool works efficiently with all latest and previous versions of Windows operating system.
How to Use this Converter Tool? – Working Guide
Follow these below listed steps:-
- To begin, download and run this converter tool on your PC.
- Next, choose either Add File or Add Folder(s) to add your PNG files into the panel.
- Moreover, this tool allows users preview their files into the panel before the conversion procedure. Then, click on the Next option.
- Select BMP as your saving format from the export drop down menu.
- Along with that, users can also resize your pictures by changing its Set Height or Set Width of the pixels.
- Lastly, press on the Convert option to begin the conversion process.
Advantages of Using this Application
- This application allows users to turn PNG into BMP. Apart from this, it also offers a wide range of export formats by which they can easily turn their PNG images into any portable format according to their need.
- It also works smoothly with all the versions of Windows operating system. Despite of which version the user is using to turn PNG into BMP format. This utility will run on all. Hence, it supports all the current and previous versions of Windows OS.
- Not only that, it is created with advanced mechanism that helps users to maintain the quality of the image before and even after the procedure.
- Moreover, both technical and home-based users can easily utilize this application without facing any issue or needing any technical guidance.
- Also, the Remove or Remove All option of this tool allows users to eliminate any selected images that they may have added into the software panel by mistake.
- You can also resize your images by simply changing the Set Height or Width of the pixels.
This tool allows users to turn PNG into BMP format. Aside from this, we have also mentioned both manual and professional solutions along side its pros and cons. Users can however select any method depending on its functions and features.
Manual Method have some serious drawbacks that can do more harm than good. We highly recommend you to opt for the Expert suggested solution that we have just mentioned in this following post.
Also Read:- How to Convert multiple images to PDF?