Is There Any Difference between Test Tube Baby and IVF Process
Many couples are not able to conceive a baby due to infertility disorders. Most women are facing infertility problems like blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, ovulation disorders, fibroids, etc. On the other hand, men have to experience poor quality of sperm, low sperm count, erectile dysfunction, etc. The number of infertile couples is increasing gradually across the world. As per scientific research, several latest methods are available to cure infertility in both men and women.
Usually, Fertility is so effective to cure genetic disorders along with several infertility issues. Commonly, there are no differences between test-tube babies and Fertility. In other words, test-tube baby is a non-medical term while IVF is a medical term.
About Test-Tube Baby
On the other hand, IVF (in-vitro fertilization) is a medical term in which the word “vitro” refers to the “glass”. In other words, the fertilization process to combine sperm. Both, test-tube baby and IVF don’t have any differences. Nowadays, doctors are using the word IVF rather than a test-tube baby.
Process Included in Test-Tube Baby
The process of the test may be lengthy. First of all, your doctor will examine the ovarian reserve along with additional tests. To examine the situation of ovaries along with reproductive organs, USG has been used. Here are 5 steps included in the process:
- Stimulation: – In the process of IVF, multiple eggs are necessary to increase the chances of pregnancy. That is why; doctors provide some fertility medications to the patient. However, the doctor asks for blood tests and USGS on a daily basis. Women will be completely under the observation/surveillance of the doctor.
- Retrieval of egg: – In medical terms, this is known as a surgical process performed by the doctor. You can also find out the best Fertility treatment centre in India to conceive a baby easily.
- Insemination: – In this process, the sample of sperm is collected for insemination. Afterward, the sperm and egg will be mixed in the lab. In other words, sperm and egg both will fertilize together.
- Embryo’s nature: – After fertilization, doctors will monitor the culture/nature of the embryo. In other words, doctors will examine the condition of the embryo (it’s dividing or developing).
- Transplant: – After 3 to 5 days of fertilization, the fertilized egg/embryo has to be transferred into the uterus of women. After 6 to 10 days, you can go for the pregnancy test. If results are not positive, visit your doctor again for further testing.
Are There Any Complications with IVF or Test-Tube Baby?
Undoubtedly, IVF treatment is a successful method for infertile couples. As per the IVF doctors, this method is safe, reliable, and effective for couples. Also, there are lots of chances to fertilize the eggs. But, there may be some complications with IVF:
- Multiple pregnancies (due to multiple embryos)
- Ectopic pregnancy
- OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome)
Why Should You Choose Test-Tube Baby?
Indeed, many couples are facing infertility problems nowadays. Undoubtedly, IVF is an effective way to get a baby without lots of complications. Unhealthy lifestyles, pollution, health conditions, etc are the major cause of infertility. This is why; couples need IVF treatment to conceive a baby. But, here are some other factors that need Fertility treatment:
- Blockage in fallopian tubes
- Uterine fibroids
- Decrease fertility in both men and women
- Genetic disorders
Above are the common issues and if you are facing any of them, you should consult with the IVF doctors. They will guide you properly as per your health conditions and provide better assistance.
The success of Fertility treatment depends upon several factors like age, health conditions, and other infertility problems. It is tough to examine the success of IVF before treatment. However, doctors will give their best to resolve your infertility. You should also feel free to ask anything about the treatment with doctors. In this way, it is also clear that both test-tube babies are the same terms.
Read Also:- https://articlegood.com/obesity-and-live-healthy-life/