Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction in the way it’s often referre to, is the inability to get and maintain an erection that is high enough to allow sexual sex.
Erectile dysfunction is a major problem in the bedroom of men of all ages. If it occurs occasionally but not always raise concern. However, it can become a regular issue and can affect your self-confidence and relationships.
If you are having trouble getting an erection it could cause anxiety and lower confidence in yourself. If it becomes the norm rather than a rare issue the possibility is that erectile dysfunction may cause relationship issues which can cause problems in the relationship.
Erectile dysfunction is an issue for men of any stage of their life. It’s not just an issue that is experienced by older men however, it can become more commonplace as a male suffers and testosterone levels diminish over time.
What causes it to happen –
Erections are a complex physical process that involve blood flow to penile tissue as a result of the stimulation of the brain from psychological arousal (thoughts) as well as the peripheral stimulation (touching). Problems with erections arise when there is a lack of quantities of nitric oxygen available to.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction –
- Men with Erectile dysfunction might be experiencing
- Trouble getting an erection
- Problems keeping an intimate erection?
- Reduced sexual desire.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction –
Sexual arousal in men is a complex process that involves brains hormones, emotions, as well as a variety of other factors. All of these could trigger male erectile dysfunction. it could occur in random intervals for no reasons.
Stress has shown to increase the risk of having erectile dysfunction, therefore living a life that is free of stress will ensure that you are able to live your life in your capabilities regardless of what is going on in your life!
Erectile dysfunction can be cause by a variety of factors and it could be due to a mix of mental or physical problems could be the cause. For instance, if worry about keeping an erection due to taking time to actually get initiated due to a minor issue, then your erections are likely to become more complicated when we worry about them.
- Heart disease
- Blood vessels that are blocked (atherosclerosis)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic Syndrome is a condition that impacts all aspects of your life from blood pressure to weight.
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Certain prescription drugs
- Tobacco use
- Peyronie’s Disease — the development of scar tissue inside the penis
- Alcoholism and various other types of abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Prostate cancer treatments or an enlarged prostate
- Low testosterone
The emotional causes of Erectile dysfunction
A healthy and enjoyable sex experience is a vital aspect of a happy marriage. Issues with relationships or emotional aspects could hinder the ability to get sexual intimacy, which makes it hard to have a good time with sexual intimacy.
Causes of emotional distress Causes of emotional distress
- Conflicts between relationships
- Stress at work or at home
- Tensions from cultural, social or religious conflict
- Do not worry about your sex’s performance
Prostate cancer and Erectile dysfunction
The majority of the time, ED isn’t cause by prostate cancer. In some instances it may be due to the effects of radiation therapy and surgery utilized to treat symptoms such as urinary tract problems or pain that arise from this kind of illness.
The acute non-cancerous illnesses like prostatitis (inflammation) can also cause Erectile dysfunction.
If you do not take the medication, you could suffer from these problems, including;
- Unsatisfactory sexual experience
- Anxiety or stress
- Low self-esteem or embarrassment
- Problems with relationships
- The inability of getting your partner pregnant
- Test to diagnose erectile dysfunction
Physical exam Physical examination
The first step in figuring out if you suffer from sexual dysfunction is to conduct a physical exam. There may be another test such as checking your medical records for any other issues that may be contributing to the symptoms.
For some who suffer from ED and ED, the only way they can tell if something is not right is when their spouse or partner expresses concern about their situation! A healthy sexual life can help everything be better in all aspects of life, so be aware of the warning signs and consult your doctor and get examined immediately!
Further tests could be run to identify Erectile dysfunction
- Injection test
- Urine test
- Blood test
- The nocturnal penile tumor (NPT test)
- These tests can assist your doctor to determine the cause behind Erectile problems and advise the correct treatment.
To cure ED there are some aspects that need to be addressed. Your doctor will be able to identify the risk factors like smoking and poor diet that contribute significantly to ED. You could also end up getting alternatives or life-altering medications if your current medication isn’t performing for you anymore.
The doctor you see is first required to give you non-invasive treatments, such as medications. Then, they are compared against your risk factors so that they can be selected with care and efficiency.
Sildenafil drug treatment –
Sildenafil (or Viagra) belongs to a class of phosphodiesterase inhibitors that works through the increase of Nitrous Oxide levels within your body, which is essential for erection.
Cenforce 100 (Sildenafil) is an oral medication designed to treat erectile dysfunction. It doesn’t just improve blood flow but also aids men to achieve an erection through increasing testosterone levels. The treatment has demonstrated excellent results with at most two-thirds of patients experiencing better erections following the medication, and noticing some improvement within 2 hours!
The most important information concerning Sildenafil Sildenafil –
It usually takes 30 to 60 minutes following ingestion before it begins to kick in. It can take as long as 4 hours prior to that in case you are planning to have sexual activity very soon!
The body must be stimulated so that the erection happens naturally and grow in size. In the event that you don’t, you could have a flaccid penis, or even no penis.
According to your doctor’s instructions follow the prescribed dosage don’t decrease or increase the dosage and do it according to the recommended timing.
Tadalafil Vidalista 20 (Tadalafil) is an effective treatment for Erectile disorder (ED). The effects of the drug are not just lasting, but the drug increases blood flow to the penis.
Important facts –
- Tadalafil tablets could cause many frequent side effects such as nausea, headache as well back discomfort. If you’re intolerant or an allergic reaction to any of the medications that is in the tadalafil’s components, be sure that your doctor is informed prior to using!
- Tadalafil could be harmful and may even cause death when you are taking street drugs that contain nitrates like amyl nitrate, or butyl. Your doctor may advise you not to use tadalafil if you are in this situation; you should consult with your doctor for more details.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink alcohol when you are taking this drug.
- Follow the instructions of your doctor and don’t alter or reduce the dosage without a prescription from your doctor.
While erectile dysfunction can be an issue that is common but it is treatable by using the correct medications and appropriate treatment. It is a problem that affects people of any age however, doctors have observed that the majority of patients experience results in just six months when they follow their instructions on dosage.
If you have any adverse symptoms, speak to your doctor as quickly as you can, so they can adjust or alter prescriptions for you to get a sexual erection!