With the temperatures soaring high, the majority of us have started using air conditioners at our homes and workplace. And those who don’t have an AC must be planning to buy one to beat the heat. Buying an air conditioner is not an easy decision to make. The two most prevalent types of air conditioners make it difficult for individuals to choose the best between the two. The split air conditioner and window air conditioners are really affordable and work excellently in offering a comfortable and cool ambiance during the summer. When you decide to take an air conditioner for your home, you need to make sure you get the right model and technology. A split air conditioner and window air conditioner are the two most popular choices that you need to opt for. Both of these technologies are very popular and effective when it comes to cooling. You can easily meet the cooling needs without any compromise. It is on you to choose the right air conditioner for your home so that you are good to go when it comes to enjoying the summer heat. Beat the 43-degree summer temperature, by purchasing the right one. Compare and choose the best window AC in India for your home.
Differences between a window air conditioner and split ac
- A window air conditioner is much more affordable than a split air conditioner. If you compare, you will find the price of window air conditioners really affordable. A split ac is expensive initially but the long-term savings are high. When you decide to buy try to focus on short-term and long-term investments. As some may go for a high investment initially to save in the long run. A split air conditioner is supposed to be a good option for the long run.
- A split air conditioner is energy efficient. It uses low electricity while it is operating. The window air conditioner consumes high power and electricity. There are various models that you can opt for when you choose the right air conditioner technology. It is important for you to find the right way to find an energy-efficient model. The best one to go for is a 5-star energy rating model so that you get to save a lot on energy consumption.
- A window air conditioner is bulky and heavy. It is a box-like air conditioner that can be installed in a window space. The split air conditioner is compact and lightweight. So, if you are opting for a modern home you can go for a split air conditioner that has various designs and finishing. A window air conditioner does not blend well with the wall and you may have to consider this point if you need the right decor for your home.
- A split air conditioner comes in various designs, colors, and signs. It matches and blends with the walls of your home. A window air conditioner usually does not go well aesthetically as it comes only in one color without any design.
- A window air conditioner makes a lot of noise while it is operating. On the other hand, if you see a split air conditioner working, there is no vibration or noise at all. If you need a calm ambiance, you will like the noiseless split air conditioner. All those that are working from home or the ones that enjoy silent sleep are able to enjoy it with a split air conditioner. The split air conditioner is a perfect way to enjoy a noiseless operation.
- A split air conditioner comes with an inverter air technology. Whereas the window air conditioner does not come with any inverter technology. The split air conditioner with Inverter technology ensures longevity and low power consumption. Get an inverter air conditioner over anything else that will help you save a lot of money, increase energy consumption and maintain the right deal of cooling
- A split air conditioner effectively cools down the corners of the room. It takes some time to cool but it is effective. A window air conditioner instantly cools down the space within a few seconds. If you need effective cooling over instant cooling, you need to go for a split air conditioner. With a window air conditioner, you will get instant but not a very effective and automatic cooling experience.
- A window air conditioner has only one unit that is placed indoors. However, a split air conditioner also has two units, like indoor and outdoor units. So, if you want just one unit without outdoor and indoor operation, you need to go for a window air conditioner.
- The maintenance of a window air conditioner is very low. However, for a split air conditioner, the maintenance and servicing are high. Make sure you keep in mind that you have to pay a good amount of money when it comes to the maintenance and servicing of the machine.
- A window air conditioner needs a window for installation, whereas a split air conditioner can be installed in a wall.
If you need the best window AC in India, you will have to compare the best-selling models in the market. When you compare you will find that the LG split AC price is very affordable and compared to other brands.