Artistic people often find it difficult to showcase their talents on a stage. Well, not anymore, as APAP is there for you. For those who are unfamiliar with this word, APAP stands for The Association of Performance Arts Professionals and is growing every day as a community.
More than 1600 people are a member of this community and it represents more than 5000 professionals from all parts of the globe. To put it simply, this brilliant initiative aims to support a wide range of performing arts by helping professionals who work with each other to collaborate and connect on several topics such as cultural, artistic, and professional along with many others.
But before we begin, let us take a look at some of the major benefits that make it better than all the other services.
Major benefits of APAP login
- It helps you to grow by funding opportunities with
Let us now get to know about the sign-up process for your APAP member account.
Steps to sign up for APAP
- Open your web browser and enter this link, https://my.apap365.org/Membership/Join to visit the official membership page of APAP, to begin with.
- From there, you will need to find and click on the join button that is available at the top right corner of your screen to proceed further.
- After you have done so, you will be redirected to a new page and in there, you will need to click on the login form that is available at the bottom of your screen.
- In the next window, you will need to fill in the details correctly that is required in the given form;
- Your correct name
- Your full email address
- Enter a unique and strong mail password
- Answer correctly to some security questions
- The details of your organization
- Your business phone number
- As soon as you have entered the details that are asked correctly, you will need to move forward with the CAPTCHA code and complete it carefully.
- Finish by clicking on the continue joining APAP to start your connection to APAP.
Now that you have created an account, you can select any of the APAPs for the membership type that you want to join.
- Presenting organization membership
- Consultant membership
- Vendor membership
- Agent/artist manager membership
- Support organization membership
After this, you will also need to enter the member profile data where you will need to enter;
- Personal information
- Professional information
- Primary address
Once you have done this, you will become a premium member of APAP. These simple steps can help you to create an APAP login account.
As soon as you become an exclusive member, you will be able to access all of the premium features that can allow you to connect with your peers and experts in the same field so you can remain informed and get all the support that you need to succeed. But for that to happen, you will need to move forward a bit by logging in to your account.
Now that we know how to create an APAP account, let us get to know about the simple steps that can be used to log in to apap without much fuss.
Simple steps to log in to APAP
- Open your web browser and visit this link, https://apap365.org/ to visit the official login page of APAP, to begin with.
- From there, you will need to click on the login option to proceed further.
- In the next window, you will be redirected to a new page and on that page, you will need to enter your username or your email address and your mail password correctly in the given fields respectively.
- Once you are done entering the details correctly, you can also tick the checkbox that says “keep me signed in on this device”.
- In case you don’t want that, simply skip that and click on the sign-in button to access your account.
These simple steps can help users to access their APAP account in the blink of an eye.
If for some reason, you are finding it difficult on “how to login to APAP“ or how to fix APAP login issues, you can simply direct yourself to the customer service of APAP.
For any further info or queries, you may contact the help and support center of APAP to get answers to all your queries.