It’s been a year since bingo halls started popping up everywhere.
Some people say it’s a fad, but others think the popularity is here to stay.
Either way, you look at it, if you go often enough, you’re going to win big!
Here are some tips on how you can be sure to win Bingo games as frequently as possible:
- Bring as many friends as possible When they first opened one of those corporate-run bingo halls I used to go with my neighbor Annabelle and we’d bring our own snacks and play against each other for hours!
- We stopped going soon after though because our dogs kept eating her munchies and crapping all over the hall.
- The point is unless your local bingo hall has a special “bring your own snacks” night, you probably won’t be able to bring your own food and drink with you.
- Instead, try bringing as many friends as possible!
- It’ll make the experience more fun and pump up the competition for those extra bucks and prizes. Plus it’s free and easy to do.
- Bring everyone’s grandma This is especially important if there are no seniors’ days or anything like that at the local Bingo Hall.
- With most people having both parents working full-time these days it can sometimes be difficult finding babysitters on weeknights; Bingo Halls normally operate on Monday through Thursday evenings.
- However, your local Bingo hall should have seniors’ days on Fridays so try to take your grandma along with you then.
The sure-fire win is guaranteed!
- Dress up like an idiot The more flamboyant and ridiculous your costume or outfit is, the better your chances of winning will be.
- For example, try dressing up as an Oompa Loompa (only adults allowed!),
- putting on a gorilla suit, pretending to be an old lady, or anything else that might make everyone at the Bingo Hall stare at you in astonishment before one of them eventually wins first prize!
- If you want to stand out from the crowd, even more, try bringing a full-sized horse costume to the hall.
Don’t have any luck? Switch tables!
- And then bring your grandma with you too, just in case they don’t let you switch again after that!
- Each bingo hall should have no less than three rows of five chairs around each table for players to sit at so if you’re not having any luck at one, try sitting somewhere else and chances are, someone will win and it’ll be your new lucky seat!
- Bribe the other players If none of those tips work for you or if they simply refuse to follow your suggestions.
- there’s always bribery to fall back on.
- Old ladies love chocolates as much as kids love candy and according to my dentist, they’re both bad for your teeth.
- I don’t know what that’s got to do with bribing old ladies but whatever it is, use it if you really want to win some darn Bingo games!
Ask the staff for help.
- I know it sounds silly but you’d be surprised how many people forget to ask the bingo hall employees for help.
- They’re there to assist you after all, so why not give them a chance?
- For example, if you have no luck whatsoever with your grandma or friend(s) sitting next to you, ask one of the workers if they can find someone else for you instead.
- Make sure that person wins something though!
- It’s only fair and chances are they’ll think twice about being nice again in the future unless they get their prize money.
- Cheat You might say, “but that would make me just as bad as them!”
- But don’t worry; I’m not suggesting anything too despicable. Here’s a list of relatively harmless ways to cheat:
Leave the table when there are only five numbers left and come back when one of your buddies is about to win
Blindfold yourself and shout out random numbers or colors hoping someone will call them in their turn.
Stick a paperclip in between the bingo balls so they pop out faster than everyone else can read theirs
- Bet on everyone If all else fails, try betting on every single person at the bingo hall including yourself!
- It sounds crazy but it might actually work if you bet anything from two bucks up to fifty bucks for each player; that way you’ll either end up with a lot of dough or nothing at all.
- Just buying a lottery ticket instead of Bingo Halls can be fun, I’ll give you that but they would be so much better if the prizes were in cash so why bother with them when you can just win real money in lotteries?
- Sure, they have an age limit of 18+, they’re probably not as frequent and the odds are never in your favor but it’s still worth a shot, right? Good luck!